Do you need any specific reason to love Gmail plugins?
In a world that is becoming more email-centric, managing email communications form the basis of a fruitful relationship with clients and customers. As an entrepreneur, your prime objective should be to respond to the queries. This is where plugins come in handy.
With plugins, you have a good chance of increasing the overall productivity. Since you tend to spend a great deal of time online, there’s a big chance of you being familiar with the various features of Gmail. But that does not in any manner suggest that handling the flow of emails on a day to day basis is something that you fancy the most!
Given the nature of your workflow, it does appear stressful, as it is almost impossible to keep a tab on a lot of things that go around. The perks of being a business owner do have its own fair share of issues.
Organizing the entire spectrum of workload is not possible unless you make it a point to install plugins. Gmail works fine with most of the browsers, but with Chrome-specific plugins, you get to see an entirely new dimension.
If you are looking for a way to boost the Gmail inbox to streamline the workload, you must have these powerful plugins.
- ToDoist for Gmail: ToDoist for Gmail is a remarkable plugin, which enables you to turn any email into an actionable task. You can also utilize this extension to track important deadlines, share information, across the plugin and plenty more.
It is perhaps one of the most popular Gmail plugins with at least 10 million happy users. Basically, you end up with a clutter-free inbox and this really makes a huge difference.
- ActiveInbox: ActiveInbox, at best is an ideal productivity app for Gmail users. With this plugin, you will be in a position to focus more on the important emails via task system. This way, you can get a better overview of the task at hand and devise ways to deal with it.
You can schedule emails on the basis of priority, assign dues dates to tasks and emails, create follow up reminders and many more. You can also access ActiveInbox on your smartphone, so as to keep your inbox organized.
- Boomerang for Gmail: Boomerang turns out to be an exceptional plugin that in a way enable users to schedule emails to be sent at a specific time. You will also get an opportunity to schedule recurring messages and this really works fine for you.
Moreover, the plugin also helps to filter messages that you can view at a later date. In a way, Boomerang for Gmail makes it easier for you to step in when others in the group have failed to respond.
If you are looking for a better way to manage your inbox and boost the overall performance, Boomerang certainly appears to be a good choice.
- FullContact for Gmail and Inbox: FullContact for Gmail and Inbox makes way for you to view the rich details of your contacts. The plugin displays all the available information of the sender along with other necessary details such as their social media handles, the organization they work in and their respective position. You get all the necessary inputs, without having to leave the inbox.
You can also use the extension to save and edit the contact details. It is compatible with Android, iOS, Mac, and Web.
- Sanebox: Sanebox is probably one of the most sophisticated plugins that incorporate some intelligent features. The plugin basically makes use of an algorithm to sort out the mail through an inbuilt feature called priority filtering.
Additional features include the ability to snooze emails, track when people don’t respond and more. It is one true gem of a plugin that is bound to reduce your apparent stress.
- Clearbit Connect: Clearbit Connect is primarily an email enabled tool, which has been designed to allow you source email details and other tit-bits of prospective customers. Once you receive an email in your Gmail inbox, the plugin displays data of the sender.
Clearbit also suggests whom to contact, when you try to draft a mail by entering the position and name of the company in the compose field.
- Sortd Smart Skin for Gmail: For any small business owner or an entrepreneur, to-do lists provide a great deal of insight on what needs to be done. The same philosophy applies to Sortd Smart Skin for Gmail. First of all, the plugin offers a great deal of customization. Depending on your preference, you can create and edit to-do lists, so as to organize the mail inbox.
You are also capable of hiding the inbox and work exclusively from the Sortd tool, for which there is no need to sing-out of Gmail.
- Mailvelope: Business communications are always sensitive in nature. It also means you have to take extra precaution when it comes to handling such important data. With Mailvelope, you have a tool that offers comprehensive mail encryption, which relies on the OpenPGP standard.
By using this tool, you can request for any email to be encrypted. You will then receive a unique key, which you can share with the recipient, which they can use to view the contents of the email.
The fact that your data will be delivered safely is in itself an assurance and you can take some respite.
Are you interested?
Gmail plugins do offer you a medium to manage your email communications in a systematic manner. You can try out these plugins to keep your emails organized and this can really make a positive difference.
However, if you are finding it tough to install the plugins, then you can ask the experts for assistance. Contact Gmail help live chat team to get a prompt solution at a short notice.