As all mail servers get swallowed by some general or technical issues, Yahoo mail is not left untouched as email users sometimes face issues with sending and receiving Yahoo mails from their personal or official yahoo email account. At first instance, we can say that it might be due to temporary issues in mail server but when this problem keeps on occurring every time, it cannot be ignored as there is some critical problem behind the occurrence of such kind of issues.
Reasons behind Problem in Sending & Receiving Yahoo Mails.
- Important emails going to junk folder due to Spam filter malfunctioning.
- Modification in email accounts settings without letting account users knowing about the same.
- Email account getting hacked or compromised by the unknown person from an unidentified location.
- Sent emails getting bounced as email id to which message is sent is invalid.
- Unable to login into Yahoo mail account.
- Problems in configuring Yahoo email account on Smartphone.
8 Possible reasons why Yahoo mail cannot receive emails.
- Server unresponsiveness
- Make sure that Internet is working properly on your device
- Seems like sender has typed the wrong email address
- Check if the auto-forwarder is enabled on your device
- Maybe the sender’s email address is in your block list
- Yahoo mails being accumulated in email client app rather than mail server
- Looks like your Yahoo mail inbox space has reached the threshold limit
- Make sure, no extension in your web browser in blocking incoming emails.
Do You Know the Reason?
6 Possible reasons why Yahoo mail not sending emails?
- The email address provided by the recipient may be invalid.
- Slow Internet connection.
- Looks like Yahoo mail is down.
- Check if Yahoo Mail Address is setup properly on email client App.
- Make sure you have not attached the bulk files with email.
- Hope you’ve granted permission to mail App for sending emails.
- Might be Yahoo mail is slow and unresponsive.
5 Possible Reasons Yahoo Mail Sent But Not Received?
- The wrong email address may have been typed by the sender.
- Mails transferred to spam folder due to bulk attachments.
- Enabled Auto-forwarder redirecting emails to another mail inbox.
- Check if Yahoo Mailbox space has reached the threshold limit or not
- Slow Internet connection
Is Your Yahoo Mail not responding?
Know the Reason Why Yahoo mail app is Unresponsive?.
Methods to Fix Send & Receive Yahoo Email Errors
There are certain methods, which can prove to be handy for you to fix to send and receive email issues in your personal or official Yahoo mail account.
Solutions to Fix – Problems in Sending & Receiving Emails accessing Yahoo Mail Account
- Can’t send or reply to emails using web browser – Various users accessing Yahoo email account on a daily basis to face this kind of problematic issue related to sending, reply or forward function. Add-on programs in the browser might be the main reason behind this issue that prevents Rich text toolbar from performing efficiently. Switching to Yahoo plain text toolbar and composing message can fix this kind of email related issues in the short span of time.
- Temporary blocking of Yahoo email account from sending messages – It happens when any kind of spammy or malicious activities is detected on the account. Email account stops sending or receiving messages in this case. Yahoo email account is temporarily suspended and it gets into normal mode in next 2-3 days without any kind of effort. This kind of issue can be resolved by adding captcha word verification or by sending plain text mail to any recipient
- Problem sending emails from Yahoo account using Mozilla Thunderbird email client. : in case you are unable to send mail through Mozilla Thunderbird, one need think need to be made sure that email client has been configured properly for streamlined sending and receiving of emails. Make sure Yahoo email account is configured properly in Mozilla Thunderbird email service client.
- Unable to send official Yahoo emails from client email: If you can’t send emails, configured with your Yahoo mail account, you might be accessing the Internet through an ISP that is blocking the SMTP port. If this is the case, try using port 587 when sending email via Yahoo!’s SMTP server. To make this change:
- The Account Settings dialog box appears
- Select your Yahoo! Mail Plus account >> click Properties
- The Change E-mail Account dialog box appears
- Click More Settings >> Advanced tab.
- Type 587 In the Outgoing Server (SMTP) box.
Are You Facing Yahoo mail problem with iPhone?
Still in case, sending and receiving email issues still persist in Yahoo mail account even after applying these methods for problem fixation then feel free to Contact Yahoo Customer Support to get in touch with qualified technical support experts to resolve Yahoo email issues in quick time. Certified tech guys are available round the clock to fix this kind of problematic issues in mail account.