You are trying to login into your Facebook Account, but it is not letting you in. Every time you are attempting to get into your account, “your Facebook account is disabled” message is flashing on the screen.
Don’t worry, it can happen to anyone!
The Facebook Technical support team has unveiled a quick process to recover disabled FB account in no matter of time. You are just required to put a little effort and a careful approach while carrying out the recovering process of your disabled Facebook account.
However, before proceeding with the reactivation steps for a disabled Facebook account, the user must be acquainted with Facebook’s Statement of Rights & Responsibilities and Terms and Conditions. It is really important for the Fb users to read the guideline of Facebook and possess a proper knowledge what they should and shouldn’t do on the world’s infamous social networking site.
This blog is an attempt to guide the users, what is the Do’s and Don’ts of using FB account, possible reasons behind disabling of FB account and what can be the important measures that can help to recover disabled or blocked FB account.
Why Facebook disabled your Account?
It was a great day for you, but suddenly you get encountered with the worst nightmare, your Favorite pastime “Facebook” got disabled. And you don’t have any idea, what really happened? Why did Facebook block your Facebook account, what can be the possible cause?
Here are few of the reasons that might have resulted in disabling your Facebook account.
- If you are posting content that are against the Facebook Terms
- If you have a Fb account with a fake name
- If you are trying to impersonate someone’s identity
- Repeatedly practicing unethical behavior by violating Facebook Community Standards
- Attempting to contact other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating, or other conduct that’s not allowed on Facebook
- Sharing Porn content on Facebook
- If you are adding too many friends, too quickly, despite being warned several times
- Posting Spam
“My personal account was disabled“, is the most irritated page that flash on the screen. But, if you have violated the terms and policies of Facebook then your Facebook account is now in danger.
Now, you must be looking for the steps to open your disabled Facebook account or recover it in real time. Your search ends here, Here I have mentioned expert crafted steps to recover the disabled Facebook account. However, before carrying out the steps make sure you have any two documents from the list lined up below, in order unlock your blocked FB account.
List of documents you are required to provide for recovering the disabled Facebook Account
It is really important for the users to confirm their name on Facebook by sending a copy of something with their name on it. There several different options of the documents that are accepted by Facebook to recover your disabled Facebook account. The documents are categorized in two sections “Group1” and “Group 2”
You are required to send one of the items mentioned below, in order to confirm your name and recover your disabled Facebook account in 4-5 days.
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license
- Marriage certificate
- Official name change paperwork
- Personal or vehicle insurance card
- Non-driver’s government ID (ex: disability, SNAP card, national ID card, pension card)
- Green card, residence permit or immigration papers
- Tribal identification or status card
- Voter ID card
- Family certificate
- National age card
- Immigration registration card
- Tax identification card
If you don’t have any document from the above section, then you can choose any of the items mentioned below:
- Bank statement
- Transit card
- Credit card
- Employment verification
- Library card
- Magazine subscription stub
- Medical record
- Membership ID (ex: pension card, union membership, work ID, professional ID)
- Paycheck stub
- School ID card
- School record
- Social Security card
- Utility bill
- Yearbook photo (actual scan or photograph of the page in your yearbook)
- Company loyalty card
- Family registry
- Religious documents
- Certificate of registration for accreditation or professional
- Professional license card
- Polling card
- Health insurance
- Address proof card
- Social welfare card
- Source– Facebook Help Center
How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account?
Now, start your account recovery process by using the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Facebook Login Page
- Enter your Login credentials “Username” and “Password”
- You will be landed to “My Personal Account was Disabled”
- Enter your “email address or registered mobile phone” under “Login email address or mobile phone number”
- Enter your full name that you have on Facebook under “Your full name”
- Click on “choose files” to upload the documents that have your name and D.O.B under “Your IDs”
- After you have successfully uploaded the documents, add additional info under “Additional Info”.
- Then, click on send
After submitting the request to recover the disabled or deactivated Facebook account, wait for the time until Facebook reactivates your account, as it takes 4-8 days to activate the blocked account. Keep checking your emails to see if the Facebook has sent you any confirmation mail. In case, the reactivation process is taking longer time than expected; then you can get in touch with the experts via Facebook Support Number and discuss your issue directly. The professionals of Facebook support are available round the clock to render quick service to the customers, who are in need.