With approx 700 million active users in Yahoo mail and keep on increasing day by day, it is all due to the superlative features and functionalities in webmail account and server that persuade internet users to get registered with Yahoo mail services and access the personal or official emails sent by family, friends or official clients. As users generally access their mail account from desktop, laptops, Smartphone and tabs, but it is analyzed that big proportion of email users are logging into the mail account in quick time using iPhone and iPad. The applications encapsulated in IOS devices allow users to configure Yahoo email accounts in mail client application like what happens in the case of installed in desktop and laptop.
But on some of the occasion, Yahoo mail does not work on iPhone or Yahoo account is inactive due to sudden critical issues that occur in IMAP server of iPhone device. Server related issues occur all of the sudden which disables all the setting of mail client applications and does not allow it respond even after the command is persistently given by end user. Continuous attempts may lead to deadlock in IOS device or even a black screen that generally makes the user panic. In some of the cases, Yahoo mail server also stops responding due to modification in mail server settings or misconfiguration of details which leads to problems in using mail client application as Yahoo password is not working at that time. Sometimes modification in IMAP settings also leads to yahoo account inactive which is configured in mail client application installed on IOS device.
Reason: Why I can’t access my Yahoo mail on my iPhone.
There are certain technical issues in applications installed in iPhone device that results in Yahoo mail not working properly on iOS device. Reasons behind inactive Yahoo account in IOS device is as follows:
- Mail client applications in IOS device stops responding.
- Network connection problem.
- Push notifications in Yahoo not working on iPhone.
- Licensing Issues occurring in IOS device.
- Black screen occurs all of the sudden while sending and receiving Yahoo emails on iPhone.
- Yahoo mail not working after updating iPhone to IOS 9.
- Everything is lost after resetting IOS device.
- Disconnection of Yahoo Mail server from IOS device.
- Frequent display of error “Login session expired”.
- Unable to move the message to from Inbox to trash folder.
- apple.imap.mail.yahoo.com” is not responding.
- Login details provided during configuration of email account is not working.
- Unable to modify login details in IOS device after changing the same in the mail server.
- Problems adding multiple Yahoo account to IOS device.
- Issues downloading Yahoo mail app on iPhone.
What Kind of Yahoo Mail Issues in iPhone Device Need to be Fixed
- Network Connection Failure Accessing Yahoo Mail on Mobile.
- Login Issues in iPhone Device.
- IMAP Server issues in IOS device
- Manage Yahoo Contacts in Mobile browser
- Compose and Send Yahoo Mails in IOS device
- Manage Yahoo Mail Folder in Mobile web Browser
- Resolve problems in accessing desktop version of Yahoo mail on mobile
Other Yahoo Mail Issues That Need to be Fixed in iPhone Device
- Yahoo Push Notification Issues.
- Server Not Found issues with Yahoo account.
- Login Session Expired Error.
- Unable to move the message to the trash folder.