How to Change Password on Facebook
Facebook has a large user base. Facebook encounters a lot of hacking attempts on its website. It is quite impossible to hack Facebook website on a whole. So in order to try their hacking skills, the hackers target individual FB accounts. To prevent hacking FB advices that users should change Facebook password at regular time intervals. This is done in order to prevent the attempts of Brute Force attacks, and other types of accounts successful on FB account. Now a question arises: How to change password on Facebook?
Different users add different types of content to Facebook ranging from sharing posts, images, videos, and various other types of documents. It is also used by some to advertise their products on FB and share links. This helps them reach out to a large number of users. FB accounts of some users contain some quite sensitive information. It is due to these reasons that a number of hackers keep on trying to hack Facebook password. Change password on Facebook to prevent such problems.
How to change Password on Facebook When on Windows:
You can change Facebook password even when you are logged into your account. Just go through the steps and the Facebook password change is implemented on Windows in no time.
- Open Facebook.com.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click button in the right hand corner in the top.
- Go to “Settings > Password”.
- Then type the current Facebook password.
- Type the new password twice.
- Click on “Save Changes”.
- This changes FB password instantly.
How to Change Password on Facebook When on Mac:
Mac devices also support FB quite well. You can use any browser on MAC to access Facebook. Facebook’s password can also be changed when on MAC. To do so you have to perform the steps:.
- Open Facebook.com in your browser.
- Login to Facebook account.
- Click on button in the top available in the right hand corner.
- Click on Settings
- Then click on Password
- Type current Facebook password.
- Enter the new password twice.
- Click “Save Changes”.
- And your FB password is changed successfully.
How to change your password on Facebook Android App:
Facebook Android app can also be used to change FB password. To change Facebook password go through the following steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your Android device.
- Make sure that you are logged in to your FB app.
- Click on the Menu button situated in the upper right corner.
- Go to “Account Settings>General>Password”.
- Type your current password.
- Type the new password twice in “New” and “Re-type New” text box.
- Click on the “Change Password” button.
Finally, the Facebook password change takes place.
Change password on Facebook iOS App
Different iOS devices like iPad and iPhone can be used to change FB password. You can use any iOS supported devices to perform Facebook password change. In order to change password on FB using iOS device you have to perform the following steps:
- Open Facebook app available on your iOS device.
- You also need to be logged in to your FB app.
- Click on the More button at the lower right part
- Go to “Settings>General>Password”.
- In the new window that appears type in your current password.
- Then enter your new password twice in “New” and “Re-type New” box.
- Click on the button “Change Password” and your FB password is changed successfully.
How to change Facebook password when on Mobile Browser:
There might be certain situations when you have to change the Facebook password when you are on a mobile browser. You can also do so quite easily. Follow the steps below:
- Open Mobile Browser.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on Menu Button located at upper-right corner.
- Go to “Account settings>General>Password“.
- Enter in your current password.
- Then type your new password in “New” and “Re-type New” fields.
- Clicking on “Change Password” button changes your FB password.
The methods above let you successfully change the FB password, no matter which device you are on. But you need to keep in mind the new password as this may pose problems later. In case none of the above problems work for you can choose the option to reset your Facebook password. Call Facebook Customer Support to change your Facebook password with the help of experts in case the above steps do not work out for you.
Sometimes users may encounter some other kinds of problems, like hacked FB account, lost FB password, etc. Even in minor cases and in major cases FB tech support is provided. Facebook Technical Support Number is available 24*7 to fix your FB related problem.